Friday, March 07, 2008

Yet another attempt ...

... to revive my blog. The truth is I started missing it. I miss writing and ... for the matter, reading too.

Office has been terribly different in the last few months. Work is biting. My responsibilities have doubled or tripled. My team has budget for food and beer :). The dev team got mails to upgrade PCs. Seriously, I have never seen this change in the team's view. Suddenly, the outlook has changed. People are beginning to take Commerce Platform seriously. I just hope this is not some kinda mirage that at some point all this budget becomes just an illusion.

Things at home have been different too. Lots of electronics been bought ... TV, DVD Player. Started seeing the free channels ... finally, there is some life in the house. DVD Player ... well, that messed up. trying to return it now. Lesson learned ... dont buy refurbished versions.

Looks like I am so drained out that my writing is affected too ... This article can qualify as the most boring one I have written ... Ah! well ... thats all I can care for right now ...