Friday, January 12, 2007

A Rollercoaster ride ...

My day today was one of the best roller coaster rides I have ever been on in my life. Highs and lows ... they came in plenty.

One word that can capture the morning is 'Ecstacy'. My senses were in for a feast this morning. Astonishing views, splendid music and delicious food. I couldnt ask for more. Slow and steady, the ride had begun. I was rising high and higher until ... it was time to fall.

Oh the fall ... Like they say, the higher you go, the mightier the fall is. It sure was. I felt the pain. The reason behind the fall ... 'Perceptions'. There it was. Something I needed to pay more attention to. What my actions meant and how they were comprehended by others. There was a gap to fill.

The Turnaround ... What better way can there be other than sports. A game. Followed by a chit-chat with a friend. Personally I take pride in the fact that it doesnt take me long to bury my thoughts behind and move on. Today I realized I am not alone. There is at least one other person who can do so. Glad.

The day ends with a long telephonic talk with mom. Oh what a ride! I am too tired to sleep. And here I am ... blogging.