Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Back to the roots ...

After a very long time ... I revisited a field that made my life a lot interesting years back ... Personality Analysis. I was back to reading Sigmund Freud and doing some online personality tests. I was back to analysis myself and my stupid personality ... yet again.

My biggest revelation in this attempt is that I am an extreme personality. I was not so surprised at the find but i was definitely surprised at the extent of it. For every question that I was answering ... I mostly clicked either 'I completely agree' or 'I completely disagree' ... there were so few questions with the gray shade. Well ... good or bad ... thats me for you.

Another find ... Oh I have changed. To the better or worse. I have changed. My personality seems to be getting stronger and clearer ... day by day. I'd be surprised if people find it difficult to figure me out. My personality is just out there with nothing really under the covers. Straight forward, transparent, confident and bold.

Lately some incidents are making me realize that probably the extremeness and transparency is a little difficult for everyone to handle. Less do they realize thats just me, just the way I am. Well, there is nothing I can do about it. Thats me for you. Period.